Klei is a self-funded and growing IP studio. You will be joining a world-class group of software engineers, artists, animators and designers who are continually pushing the boundaries of entertainment. Our award-winning games are played by millions of fans, spanning multiple platforms and languages.
We are looking for an experienced Controller to help our growing studio. The successful candidate will be responsible for oversight of all accounting activities and will ensure all steps of full cycle accounting activities are complete, including consolidation and providing details to our accounting firm.
Skills and Experience:
• A Professional Accounting Designation (CA, CMA, CGA or CPA)
• 4-5 years of hands-on full cycle accounting experience
• Strong analytic, financial modeling and reporting skills required
• High level of critical and logical thinking
• Preference to local candidates
• Experience with project accounting and project cost allocation methodology is an asset
What you will be doing:
The Controller will be an integral finance partner to the business and will report directly to the CEO. The Controller will participate across many diverse finance and business functions including:
• Oversee all accounts, ledgers, and reporting systems ensuring compliance with appropriate GAAP standards and regulatory requirements.
• Maintain internal control and safeguards for receipt of revenue, costs, and budgets and actual expenditures
• Coordinate tax and financial audits of the business when applicable
• Processing of expenses, payroll, accounts payable and accounts receivables
• Ad hoc financial analyses and new business development
• Managing the reporting of financial and operational performance metrics
• Assist leadership in the budgeting and planning process
Think you’re the right person? Send your resume, website and/or work samples to: email@example.com