Term: 40 hours per week, Permanent
Benefits: Dental insurance, extended medical insurance, MSP, accidental death and dismemberment, life insurance, discretionary bonus
Vacation: 15 days per year
Location: 400-990 Homer St., Vancouver
We’re looking for an experienced Audio Designer who can help us develop next level audio experiences for our original IP. You'll work with a broad group of talented peers to create emotionally compelling products for games, animated shorts, trailers and more.
Since 2005 Klei has designed and owns all the IP we've ever created, and every member of the team is key to our process. As an Audio Designer at Klei, you will join a world-class group of software engineers, artists, animators and designers who are continually pushing the boundaries of entertainment. Our award-winning games are played by millions of fans, spanning multiple platforms and languages.
Audio is an integral part of our production. You will be identifying the audio opportunities and asset needs in our products in a self-driven and collaborative manner. You will be working from start to finish, conceptualizing, planning, and creating the content in tandem with the team to deliver a high quality audio experience.
- Completion of directly related post-secondary education
- 5+ years of experience in professional sound design in the video game production industry
- Demonstrated expertise in game audio implementation and usage
- Technical expertise with leading sound design software and tools
- Audio project management experience at all key video game development inflection points
- Impressive portfolio of sample work, demonstrating artistic audio merit compatible with our suite of games.
Think you’re the right person? Send your resume, website and/or work samples to: firstname.lastname@example.org